FIFA 17 – TEAM OF THE WEEK 2
- ST: Javier Hernández – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)
Javier Hernández, commonly known as Chicarito is currently playing for German club Bayer Leverkusen as a forward. He is entitled with 2nd highest goal scorer of all time for Mexico with 45 goals from 86 appearances (2 goals away from conquering the top spot). For 5years he was in ManUtd squad and the first Mexican to to do so. But had to depart in last year and now he plays in BayArena. His excellent form has given Bayer a flying start this season beating Borussia after 2007. The Bundesliga top scorer spot is held by him with 5 goals in 5 matches while he scored his 100th competitive goal in European club football.
- ST: Mario Balotelli – OGC Nice (France)
The striker is well known as ‘’Bad boy’’ for his controversial behavior and activities off the field. He has been the subject of criticism many times for his arrogant and disrespectful attitude towards the club manager and teammates. Travelling from club to club in last couple of years, finally he did find a place in French club OGC Nice this year (2016). However his recent performance in the latest club (5 goals in 3 matches) is insisting his fans to hope for the reappearance of “Super Mario”.
- ST: Alexis Sánchez – Arsenal FC (England)
The former Barca forward has delivered more developed performance in the ongoing season rather than last 2, with better passing accuracy, shot accuracy, conversion rate, take-on success rate minutes-per-goal and minutes-per-goal or assist rate. The Chilean scored 25 times in his debut season for the Gunners prior to adding 17 last season (2015-16) and already held the top spot of Arsenals’ scoring charts for this campaign until now.
- LM: Heung Min Son – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
The South Korean signed a deal with Tottenham last year that entitled him as the priciest Asian player in history. Son Heung-min’s 4 goals from 3 Premier League starts have catapulted Spurs to their best start for 51 years – only a month after he asked to leave White Hart Lane.
- LM: Bryan Ruíz – Sporting CP (Portugal)
Costa Rican midfielder played excellent for Sporting Clube de Portugal so far, scoring 1 goal and setting up 4 for the club in Primeira Liga. He also scored a Champions League goal against Legia Warszawa.
- CDM: Paul Pogba – Manchester United (England)
The struggling giant ManUtd finally got some room to breathe by defeating the defending champion Leicester City. They dominated by 4 goals to nil and Pogba scored his 1st goal in Premiere League this season (2016-17).
- RM: Samu Castillejo – Villarreal CF (Spain)
The Spaniard had a major contributed in the match of 3-1 win against CA Osasuna. With 2 brilliant assists in the match he became the Man of the Match.
- RB: Sergi Roberto – FC Barcelona (Spain)
Sergi Roberto Carnicer, another Spanish who sealed his name in the FIFA 17 Ultimate Team of the week. Born in Catalonia and plays for Catalonian club Barcelona now. He possess very strong passing prowess along with deadly crossing ability.
- LB: James Milner – Liverpool (England)
Former ManCity forward joined their rival Liverpool last year. The 30 years old Englishman has been able to catch some eyes netting 4 times in his last 5 league matches with a Man of the Match award.
- CB: Kamil Glik – AS Monaco (France)
Polish CB played a very important role to keep their hope in UEFA Champions League run for AS Monaco.
- GK: Javi Varas – UD Las Palmas (Spain)
The highly experienced Las Palmas keeper triumphantly made some brilliant saves against Real Madrid last week. His exquisite performance forced Madrid to accept a 2-2 tie.
- GK: Alban Lafont – Toulouse (France)
- CB: Davinson Sánchez – Ajax (The Netherlands)
- CDM: Rúnar Már Sigurjónsson – Grasshopper Club Zurich (Switzerland)
- ST: Loïs Diony – Dijon Football (France)
- ST: Álvaro Navarro – Puebla (Mexico)
- RW: Ryan Colclough – Milton Keynes Dons (England)
- ST: Mauro Manotas – Houston Dynamo (MLS)
- CB: César Navas – FC Rostov (Spain)
- LM: Marcos Acuña – Racing Club de Avellaneda (Argentina)
- CM: Mike Jensen – Rosenborg BK (Norway)
- RW: Iago Falqué – Torino (Spain)
- ST: Dario Benedetto – Boca Juniors (Argentina)